Strathmore #DoMore Conditions of Entry
1. Please read these conditions of entry carefully. By submitting an entry to this competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted them.
2. The promoter is A.G. BARR p.l.c. (Company No. SC005653) of Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld G68 9HD (we, our, us).
3. Who can enter: This competition is open to legal residents of the UK, Channel Islands & Isle of Man who are aged 16 or over, excluding our employees, their immediate family & any other person associated with this competition. We may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
4. When to enter: Entries must be received between 00.01 on 3rd November 2014 and 23:59 on 24th November 2014 (the Competition Period).
5. How to enter: No purchase necessary but you must have internet access & a twitter account. To enter: Tweet your inspirational tip for how you push yourself #DoMore. You must include hashtag #DoMore & mention @StrathmoreWater in your tweet.
6. Restrictions on entry: You can enter as many times as you like but, to be valid, each entry must contain a different tip.
7. Consent: By entering, you give us your consent to be used in the Strathmore DoMore storify feed & on the Strathmore website. You also give us and our marketing agency Blonde your consent to use any personal information you supply in order to administer this competition. That’s the only way we’ll use your information. We won’t use your information for any other purpose unless you give us your prior consent.
8. Prize: 2 winners will each receive a pair of tickets to a 2015 6 Nations Scotland XV home match of their choice. We’ll post the tickets to the winner in the week before their selected match. Please note that the costs of travel, accommodation, food and other incidental expenses are not included.
9. Picking winners: The winners will be picked by a panel of judges within two days of the end of the Competition Period. The panel will include 1 independent judge and their name can be obtained by emailing email@example.com within 2 months of the end of the Competition Period. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: Creativity & originality of the training tip; and Relevance to the theme of “Do More"
10. Contacting winners: We’ll contact the winners via Twitter direct message as soon as they have been picked under condition 9. The winners will have 1 week to reply to our direct message and provide us with their address & contact details. If a winner fails to respond within this timeframe, we may disqualify them and pick a substitute winner as per condition 13.
11. Moderation: Please note that an entry will be rejected if it: a. does not relate to this competition; b. contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; c. refers to any brand other than Strathmore; or d. represents a danger to health & safety.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the tickets. The tickets must be used by the winner & their guest. The tickets may not be sold, auctioned, gifted or otherwise transferred without our prior consent. The tickets may not be swapped for another event. We reserve the right to substitute the tickets for a prize of equal or greater value but only where this is necessary due to circumstances outside our control.
13. A winner will forfeit their tickets if they: (i) do not respond to our direct message within 1 week (see condition 10); (ii) are disqualified under condition 14; or (iii) they are unable to accept their tickets for any reason. If this happens, we may pick a substitute winner in the same way the winner was picked (see condition 9).
14. We may disqualify anyone who: (i) breaches any of these conditions of entry; or (ii) otherwise cheats or jeopardises the integrity of this competition.
15. We reserve the right to suspend, vary or cancel this competition and/or vary these conditions without notice where it is necessary as a result of circumstances outside our control or where we believe the integrity of this competition has been jeopardised.
16. Our decision is final on all matters related to this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. To the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable to you in respect of your inability to enter due to problems with your internet connection, Twitter or your hardware.
18. The winners may be required to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this competition. This may include photos & name of the winner including being filmed, an interview and/or photo-shoot.
19. For the name & county of the winners send a stamped SAE outlining your request to: 86 Commercial Quay, 3rd Floor, Edinburgh, EH66LX within 2 months of the end of the Competition Period.
20. These conditions of entry will be interpreted and applied on the basis of Scottish law and the Scottish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.
21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc.